Friday 13 May 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

I love dresses! And so for today's Fabulous Friday Finds I thought I'd share some beautiful handmade dresses. Enjoy!


{1., 2., 3.,  4., 5., 6.

1. Simple, classic and beautiful the Classic V-Neck Dress in Deep Royal Blue by Jessica Rose Design.

2. I love purple and a dress with pockets - Pleated Neckline Dress with Short or Long Sleeves in Juicy Plum by Lirola.

3. Beautiful custom made dresses in your choice of hand-dyed colour - The Queens Croquet Ground by Ouma.

4. I've been eyeing off dresses by Lyptis for a while now, they look so comfortable and easy to wear, I really love this design - Tunic Dress in Dark Red.

5. A cute and simple little black dress for any occasion - Cinder Dress by Three Little Ducks.

6. A lovely colour and a little bit different - Minty Green Chiffon Bubble Hem Dress by River of Romansk.

No comments:

Post a Comment