Monday 6 June 2011

Tread Lightly Tuesday

There was a time in my childhood where Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers were the coolest things ever - they were brightly coloured, amazing to taste and smell and sometimes they even had glitter in them! They were girly enough to be cool but grown-up enough to feel special a perfect combination for my in my pre-teen days.

But I've long since outgrown Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers and have well and truly grown into lip balm, lip gloss and even the lipstick I once dreamed about being old enough to wear! Yet the truth is it's fun to revisit the things you loved as a kid, it awakens something inside that you forgot you had or maybe just lost touch with. So when my mineral make up order arrived from The All Natural Face with a sample of a new product - all natural flavoured lip balms - I was excited! And delighted! I've only tried the coconut flavour but I'm hooked! I'm happy to have found a flavoured lip balm that tastes great, but isn't made of harmful chemicals which are bad for me and the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment